Return to my portrait
- Photograph your pet from the front, facing forward. Get as close to eye level as you can.
- Make sure their face, ears, and neck are completely visible and not out of frame.
- Take your photograph in daylight or a well-lit environment.
- Ensure your pet is in focus. Blurry photos do not make great portraits!
- Avoid overly filtered photos so that we can accurately capture your pet’s texture and coloring.
- No need for fancy equipment - your smartphone or digital camera will do the trick.
- Dress them up! You are encouraged to showcase your pet as exactly who they are.
Not sure if your pet photo will work? Send us an email along with your pet photo at email@example.com and we'll let you know!