Modern Pet Portraits
Designed with a minimalist aesthetic in mind, Barley & Belle custom pet portraits will add modern elegance and a touch of style to any room.
Not only are they guaranteed to be a conversation starter, but you’ll own a timeless keepsake that celebrates your beloved pets for years to come.
Every order comes with a free artwork proof and unlimited design revisions, so you can be sure everything is exactly how you want it before it enters production.
Gallery Worthy Prints
Our pet portraits are printed on gallery-grade, poly-cotton blend canvases that offer fade-resistant, clean lines for a polished and elegant look.
Made from 1.25-inch thick high-density wood, our canvas frames are sturdy yet lightweight. Every canvas print arrives ready-to-hang with pre-installed mounting hardware.
Pet portraits make the perfect gift idea for all the pet-loving friends and family in your life!
How It Works
Upload a Pet Photo
Pick the cutest photo of your pet and submit it to our team of talented artists. If you need help choosing the right photo, we are more than happy to help!
Customize Your Portrait
From a wide selection of sizes and wooden frame options, to personalized text and vibrant backgrounds, our pet portraits can fit any style or personality.
Place Your Order
Sit tight and receive updates along the way! Most orders are typically ready within a week, and you'll get a chance to review and make edits before it ships!
Return to my portrait
- Photograph your pet from the front, facing forward. Get as close to eye level as you can.
- Make sure their face, ears, and neck are completely visible and not out of frame.
- Take your photograph in daylight or a well-lit environment.
- Ensure your pet is in focus. Blurry photos do not make great portraits!
- Avoid overly filtered photos so that we can accurately capture your pet’s texture and coloring.
- No need for fancy equipment - your smartphone or digital camera will do the trick.
- Dress them up! You are encouraged to showcase your pet as exactly who they are.
Not sure if your pet photo will work? Send us an email along with your pet photo at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know!